This website is operated by Playful Learning Pty Ltd trading as 'Classroom HQ' and 'You Clever Monkey' prior to 2022. The term ‘Classroom HQ' or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is PO Box 808, Loxton, SA, 5333. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website. 'Classroom HQ' is the trading name of Playful Learning Pty Ltd ABN 14 280 517 031.
Classroom HQ offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
- The content of the pages of this website are for your general information and use only. We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the Site at any time or any reason at our sole discretion without without notice. We have no obligation to update any information on our site.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence
We may provide you areas on the Site to leave reviews or ratings. You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libellous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website.
When posting a review, you must comply with the following criteria: (1) you should have first hand experience with the person/entity/product being reviewed; (2) your review should not contain unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable content or violate any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service; (3) you may not post any false or misleading statements, use a false e‑mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments.
We may accept, reject, or remove reviews at our sole discretion. Reviews are not endorsed by us, and do not necessarily represent our opinions or the views of any of our affiliates or partners. We do not assume liability for any review or for any claims, liabilities, or losses resulting from any review. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy.
We are, and shall be, under no obligation to maintain any comments in confidence; to pay compensation for any comments; or to respond to any comments.
Purchasing one of our digital resources entitles you to reproduce pages in limited quantities for single classroom or homeschool use. Purchased products shall be delivered by email to an address entered at the checkout. Local taxes may be payable at the checkout prior to the completion of your purchase dependent upon your location.
You can not copy our resources for others to use or duplicate them for a friend, colleague or school. Instead, an additional licence should be purchased.
Copying any part of our products and placing them online in any form is strictly prohibited. This is a breach of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Use of our resources for commercial purposes is strictly forbidden without written permission.
All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time.
While we have made every effort to display as accurately as possible such as the colours and images of our products that appear at the store, we cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any colour will be accurate.
We're human which means mistakes will sometimes occur. There may be information on our site or products that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions. This may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order) but undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. .
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website or newsletter and may only be available for a limited time or limited quantity. We reserve the right to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer.
Our printable resources are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Australia.
Questions about these Terms of Service should be sent to us at support@classroomHQ.com